innovate experience exceed
You have a simple dream: sell the most, make the most, enjoy the most.
mongoose is a Human-centerd company, not only when approaching large-scale problems, but also as an organization. Therefore, we offer our team members flexible careers, international ventures, contact with the most prestigious organizations and institutions, career progressions opportunities, goal-oriented programs and flexible schedules.
We’re specialists in web and mobile application development, and known for building large-scale, complex web applications as well as apps for the iOS and Android platforms. Because we practice a highly disciplined form of agile development that leads to consistent, high quality, on-time delivery of software projects, our clients get a superior product in a shorter amount of time.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team so that, together, we can create Better Results.
- Bachelor’s degree or proven sales experience in the technology area.
- Past Sales Relationships with SMB companies preferred.
- Problem solver, organized and analytical, keen on working as a team with multiple priorities.
- Manage all aspects of client selling: prospecting, consultation, building strategic proposals, relationship management, closing and transition.
- Develop and execute territory account plans to achieve and exceed individual software quota responsibility
- Consistently build and deliver an accurate pipeline
- Ability to lead multiple customer sales cycles and close effectively (i.e., candidate is a “hunter” not a “sales order” taker)
- Capable of quickly learning new software product(s) and clearly communicate its value proposition
- Manage effective working relationships with Engineers, Consulting Professionals and Business Development Managers
- Able to develop strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers and partners within identified territory
- A proven closer, able to garner commitment every step of sales process
- Effectively respond to customer requests
- Utilize customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional strategic selling skills including discovery, ROI development/ presentation, sales cycle maintenance, tactical planning/closing.
- Strong Google Apps & Microsoft Office skills
What we offer:
- A company oriented towards excellence and growth.
- Excellent working environment.
- Performance aligned career.